32a Hardaker Street, Eden Hill
$270 per week Weekly
HOMELY ON HARDAKER
Looking for that home that is packed with convenience and in close range to everything? Check this little beauty out, you will feel right at home!
With two good sized bedrooms and one full bathroom, this duplex can be found at the end of a cul-de-sac within walking distance of Eden Hill primary school & Kindy. Surrounded by local parks and just a short drive away from shops and cafes, this property has much to offer someone looking to have a simple lock up and go style home.
* Generous sized lounge/dining room
* Gas heating and air conditioning to living space
* Light and bright kitchen with plenty of cupboards
* Two good sized Bedrooms
* Built in double robe to master bedroom
* Internal laundry
* Full bathroom with tub & separate shower
* Carpet flooring to living and bedroom areas
* Enclosed patio area
* Fully fenced rear yard with drive through access from car port
* Enclosed car port with roller door
* Small Pets considered on application
Bassendean Shopping Centre, Bassendean Train Station granting easy access to both Perth's CBD and Midland and cycle ways close by, close to Primary Schools and enjoy a leisurely stroll to Success Hill and enjoy the views and parklands of the Swan River.
If you would like to know more about the property please contact 9377 3336 or click on contact agent to email your enquiry.
Please go directly to book your inspection or to register to join an existing inspection.
PLEASE NOTE if you are not registered online we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Please be aware you are not permitted to enter the premises without a Jones & Co Property representative accompanying you.