107 Anzac Terrace, Bassendean
Why buy established when you have this fantastic opportunity to purchase a vacant slice of paradise located on the popular ‘Anzac Terrace’ in Bassendean.
You are in a prime location being within walking distance to public transport, schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and more. Bassendean Town Centre is only a short 3 minute drive and the Swan River is just a short 15 minute walk, the perfect place to walk the pups or enjoy family time. If location is on the top of your list this property certainly ticks that box.
All services have already been connected for your convenience plus the owner has had two storey house plans drawn up offering a fantastic floor plan and building opportunities.
- Vacant 187m2 block
- All services have been connected
- Council rates approximately $1,090.00 per year
- Water rates approximately $700 per year
- 3 minute to the Town Centre Of Bassendean
- 19 minute drive to Perth CBD
- 4 minute drive to the Swan River
- No strata!
For more information please contact Kelly Jone son 0413 147 393 or (08) 9377 3336.
** Disclaimer - Price is for land only.