1/13 Palmerston Street, Bassendean
$425,000 - $450,000
SECURE TOWNHOSE IN PRIME LOCATION
This comfortable, quiet home is located in the heart of Bassendean, just 500m to Bassendean Town Centre & popular cafe district. Bassendean Primary School is an easy 800m stroll away to making school pick ups and drop offs a breeze, PLUS Bassendean Train Station is only a 350m walk from your front door offering extra walkability to this already great location.
Drive through secure gates into the complex, the quiet and leafy complex is comprised of nine townhouses in total giving it a small community feel. Unit 1 is tucked away to the front of the complex, with its own carport and additional parking space.
Entering the home, pass through the front lounge area to the central dining area and into the well equipped kitchen offering a dishwasher, gas cooking and ample cupboard space.
This home also includes an additional living area, great for an extra entertaining space or play area for the children. Adjacent to the second living space is the laundry and downstairs toilet. The laundry offers access to the rear drying area for your convenience.
Ascend the stairs to the first floor where three bedrooms and a family bathroom await. The master bedroom includes double built in robes, block out blinds, carpet for your comfort and ensuite. Both minor bedrooms also include carpet and block out blinds, bedroom three offers a built in robe also. The central family bathroom includes a bathtub to relax and separate toilet.
The size of the outdoor space in this property will surprise you! A pitched patio entertaining area is complemented with dual ceiling fans to make summer entertaining a breeze. The well sized lawn area is the perfect place for your children & pets to play. The outdoor area wraps around the property where you will find an additional lawn area fixed with astro turf for easy maintenance.
No need to worry about storage, this home boasts under stair storage as well as a separate storage room off the carport.
Summary of features;
- Two living areas
- Three bedrooms with block out blinds
- Two bathrooms
- Three toilets throughout the home
- Linoleum flooring to the ground level
- Upstairs is carpeted throughout
- Gas cooktop
- Central dining area
- Pitched patio entertaining area with dual ceiling fans
- Lawn area & additional outdoor space with astro turf
- Crim safe flyscreen to the front & laundry doors
- Evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Split system air conditioning to additional to living area
- Gas bayonet point to front lounge
- Alarm system
- Carport & additional parking bay
- Under stair storage space & storage room
- Electric hot water system
- Secure gated complex
- Built 2002
- Strata fees; $418 per quarter
- Council rates; $2,161.78 annually (approx)
- Water rates; $1264.29 annually (approx)