119 Old Perth Road, Bassendean
1940's CHARACTER HOME
This 1940's gem has been so well cared for. A beautiful character home that is spick and span and offers quaint and tranquil garden settings.
* Large decked front verandah roomy enough for your rocking chair
* Floor boards throughout lounge and dining area
* Fireplace to lounge room
* Feature lead light and art deco surrounds
* Generous entryway
* Well presented kitchen with modern gas cook top
* 2 good sized bedrooms
* Study/3rd bedroom
* New shower recess in large bathroom
* Separate Laundry and WC
* Split system A/C
* Paved rear area with garden shed
* Rain tank
* Established citrus trees and roses
* Single carport and room for additional car
* Walk to Bassendean Shopping Centre, train station, gym, footy oval
* Available from 1st October 2018
If you would like to know more about the property please contact the Property Management Team on 9377 3336 or click on contact agent to email your enquiry.
Please go directly to book your inspection or to register to join an existing inspection.
PLEASE NOTE if you are not registered online we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Please be aware you are not permitted to enter the premises without a Jones & Co Property representative accompanying you.
All of our properties must be viewed prior to submitting an application.