3 Parmelia Way, Bassendean
Located in leafy Parmelia Street this clean and tidy three bedroom home offers so much potential.
The property comprises of jarrah floorboards throughout, high ceilings, formal dining area and spacious front living area. The original kitchen includes an electric cooktop and oven with chefs gallery through to the formal dining room.
All three minor bedrooms are carpeted for your comfort with a central family bathroom and separate laundry area.
The rear of the home includes a patio entertaining space, a spacious grassed area, garden shed and mature gardens with both lemon and lime trees.
Other features include;
- Gas bayonet to living room
- Freshly painted
- Alarm system
- Fully automatic reticulated bore
- Window locks to all windows for added security
- Rinnia instant hot water system
- Council rates approx $1,766.00 per year
- Water rates approx $1,040.00 per year
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact the Sales Team on 0413 147 393