5/19 Lord Street, Bassendean
$299,000 - OWNER MUST SELL
OWNER MOVING - PROPERTY MUST SELL
Home Open: Saturday, 20-October-2018, 2:45 PM to 3:15 PM
EASY, CONVENIENT & STYLISH LIVING!
Unit 5 situated to the second storey of 19 Lord Street, Bassendean presents a great opportunity for investors. This two bedroom, two bathroom unit in a complex of 8 offers convenience and class throughout.
Entering the home you are welcomed into the open living area with bamboo flooring, reverse cycle air conditioning, gas bayonet, high ceilings and LED lighting. The kitchen overlooking the balcony offers waterfall stone bench tops, gas cook top and under mount sink.
The two bedrooms situated to the rear of the unit both include mirrored built in robes and plush carpets. The master bedroom also includes ensuite with large shower recess and stone counter top.
Other features include;
• Security Alarm & Video Intercom
• Gas Hot Water System
• Storage Room & Drying Area
• One Secure Parking Bay
Perfectly positioned in the ever sought after Success Hill precinct, the walkability of this location is second to none.
Just a few of the local benefits:
• Only a 400m walk to the Swan River.
• Bus stops at your door
• Approx. 500m to the Success Hill train station which means a quick direct journey into the city or 1 stop to the Guildford precinct
• Walking distance to the modern Bassendean shopping centre
• Walking distance to the Old Perth Rd precinct meaning a coffee and the paper at Holly Raye’s could be your new Sunday morning ritual
This property is currently tenanted at $330 per week and being sold as an investment. The current tenants lease expires May 2019. This would make a great addition to your portfolio.