59 Harcourt Street, Bassendean
LIVE HAPPY ON HARCOURT
You will absolutely adore what lies within the walls of this beautifully-presented 5 bedroom 2 bathroom cottage - style family home. Offering spacious modern living over two levels, this beautiful home is just footsteps away from Holly Raye's Cafe, Bassendean Primary School, the lush green parklands of Palmerston Square and you are in the heart of Bassendean’s eminent town centre.
Outdoors, a fabulous wooden entertaining deck beneath a pitched patio that boasts café blinds to protect your guests from the elements whilst privately overlooking the splendid backyard lawn and gardens. Quality Bamboo flooring and 1950s-deco lighting (with fans) grace the connecting family, dining and kitchen areas downstairs – with the latter extending out to the tranquil yard. Enjoy the luxury of a breakfast bar for casual meals, a floating island bench/preparation table, a dishwasher, walk-in pantry, double fridge recess, ample storage options and a 900mm Smeg gas cook top/oven combination.
The ground-level master bedroom suite features plush carpet and comprises of a ceiling fan, a feature wall, walk-in wardrobe and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom – with a shower and toilet – that is personally reserved for mum and dad. Upstairs, a spacious retreat with its own large integrated study nook is also warmed by Bamboo floorboards and, via gorgeous double French doors, opens out to a delightful pitched balcony deck that overlooks the front of the property.
The fourth upper-level minor bedrooms are also carpeted and have ceiling fans and built-in robes, with a bathtub, separate shower, twin vanities and floor-to-ceiling tiling helping make up the main bathroom that services the sleeping quarters. There is ample driveway parking at the front of the property, preceding the double garage.
Also within easy walking distance of this exceptional property is Bassendean Train Station, the Bassendean Hotel, Bassendean Memorial Library, St Michael’s School, Bassendean Oval and the new-look Bassendean Shopping Centre, whilst our picturesque Swan River can be found right at the very bottom of Harcourt Street. Location, location, location!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Contemporary laundry with outdoor access
• Under-stair storage
• Gas hot-water system
• Two outdoor patio ceiling fans
• Sprawling front-yard lawns
• Manicured gardens
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning (upstairs)
• Split-system air-conditioning (both upstairs and downstairs)
• Gas bayonet (both upstairs and downstairs)
• CrimSafe security windows
• Lock-up garage
• Storage shed
• 440sqm (approx.) block and 221sqm of Living space.
• Access to the rear of the block from both side gates
• Built in 2008
• Close to the Guildford and Midland town centres, as well as the Morley shopping and commercial precinct, cafes and restaurants in nearby Maylands and Perth’s airport system
• Easy access to major highways and arterial roads
• Just over 10 kilometres away from the Perth CBD
To view this property please contact our team at the office on 9377 3336 or come along to one of our scheduled home opens.