74 Broadway, Bassendean
$525,000 - $550,000
TOP SHOW ON BROADWAY
Cute cottage home located on the very popular Broadway, you are within walking distance to public transport and the much loved “Caff on Broadway” to enjoy your morning coffee. Plus you are only minutes away from the Town Centre of Bassendean which features an array of restaurants, shops, cafes and more.
This three bedroom, one bathroom home is packed with features and perfect for first home buyers looking to get their foot in the market, investors looking to add to their portfolio or downsizers chasing that easy care lifestyle.
This home features polished floor boards throughout, high ceilings and a spacious open plan living / dining area. An entertainer’s hub! The kitchen is a perfect mixture of classic and modern including a dishwasher, ample cupboard space, free standing oven and large fridge recess.
All three bedrooms are well sized with easy access to your modern bathroom with large vanity, separate toilet and bath/shower combo.
The backyard is perfect for anyone looking for space and offers plenty of area for kiddies and fur kiddies to run and play. You could potentially add a pool or workshop (all subject to council approval) the choice is yours.
- Polished floorboards and high ceilings
- Bi-fold doors
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and freestanding oven
- Main bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 with built in storage
- Modern central bathroom
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Ducted reverse cycle A/C for comfort all year round
- Gas fireplace with remote and temperature control
- Security doors to all entry doors
- Huge backyard with lawn
- Patio entertaining
- Fully fenced rear
- Solar panels
- Shed at rear & garden shed at side of home
- Reticulated gardens and fruit tree
- Large double carport for secure parking
- Council rates $1,887.00 per year
- Water rates $1,128.00 per year
- Green title, NO strata rates!
For more information please contact Kelly Jones on 0413 147 393 or (08) 9377 3336.