8/36 Devon Road, Bassendean
$275,000 - $290,000
THIS IS THE ONE!
On offer is this brilliant 2x1 unit that features open plan living, large single carport, secure complex (Over 55’s) with a huge courtyard and easy care living lifestyle!
Upon entry you have your open plan living area which offers the perfect place to entertain friends and guests plus easy access to your courtyard. The generous kitchen offers ample benchtop space, cupboards galore, dual sink, gas hot plate, wall oven and large pantry.
Your master bedroom tucked away at one end of the home offers large built in robes for all your storage needs, carpets for your comfort and easy access to the central bathroom which has a separate shower and bathtub.
Bedroom 2 is bigger than most and is privately tucked away at the other end of the home for extra privacy.
The courtyard has an array of beautiful flowers, undercover patio entertaining area, garden shed and space for the grandkids and furkids to play!
Location is everything and this unit is perfect for someone who is looking to be in close walkability to all amenities. You are within walking distance to the Town Centre Of Bassendean which offers an array of schools, shops, public transport options, medical centres, Coles, pharmacies and more. Bassendean Oval, Swan River & Success Hill Reserve are on of the many parks and natural reserves on offer.
- Over 55’s 2x1 unit
- End unit in secure complex of 10
- Ducted reverse cycle A/C throughout
- Open plan living area
- Generous sized kitchen
- Large master with built in robes
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with access to the backyard
- Gas bayonet & ceiling fan in living area
- Garden shed
- Reticulated easy care gardens
- Gate access from carport to rear
- Undercover patio entertaining
- Council rates approximately $1702 per year
- Water rates approximately $893.00 per year
- Strata rates approximately $451.00 per quarter