9A Harcourt Street, Bassendean
HIGH SPEC HOME ON HARCOURT
Home Open: Sunday, 05-July-2020, 10:45 AM to 11:15 AM
*** NEW REQUIREMENTS FOR COVID-19
Department of Mines Industry Regulation and Safety have released restrictions for any person attending home opens for sales and rental properties.
All Attendees will be required to provide their full name, mobile phone number, email address and home address - this is mandatory as per Government Regulations.
Any attendees unwilling to provide their details will be denied access in order to comply with the Covid19 restrictions
If you are looking for a simply beautiful family home look no further! This stunning house can be found in a highly desirable location, in a tucked away position close to schools, town centre and train station.
At the end of a long gated driveway, this large well appointed home offers versatile living accommodation. From the high specification luxury kitchen, and the luxurious bathrooms you can not fail to be impressed.
The main living accommodation can be found to the first floor, taking full advantage of a large decked and covered balcony area for the indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
* Large open entry with double doors
* Large family room to the ground floor
* Luxurious kitchen with stone bench tops
* Fridge to remain
* Solid wood floors to main living area
* Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
* Two further generous sized bedrooms
* Family shower room
* Ducted air conditioning
* Large double garage
* Gated driveway
* Low maintenance outdoor space
* Water rates approximately $1347.00 per year
* Council rates approximately $2,773.00 per year
* Built in 2012
If you would like to know more about the property please contact 9377 3336 or click on contact agent to email your enquiry.