6 Burtonia Place, Canning Vale
Early to Mid $600,000's
Prestigious Family Home In Outstanding Location..
Home Open: Sunday, 12-July-2020, 3:30 PM to 4:00 PM
This character-laden 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home will effortlessly appease everyone’s personal needs from its stunning neighbourhood cul-de-sac location just footsteps away from sprawling local parklands and within easy walking distance of the expansive Canning Vale Oval, bus stops, Canning Vale Primary School and the Canning Vale Community Centre.
At the front of the house, a spacious tiered living area converts into a fully-equipped theatre room where a BenQ DLP projector, a 100-inch motorised movie-style projector screen and a winter gas fireplace meet a Samsung 3D Blu-Ray player, a Panasonic VHS player, an entertainment unit and a magnificent Philips surround-sound system for the ultimate audio experience.
Charming brickwork and timber cabinetry graces a gorgeous country-inspired kitchen with beautiful French windows, a sleek white LG dishwasher, a gas cooktop, double electric ovens, a storage pantry and more.
Complete with a ceiling fan and its own wood heater, the open-plan family and dining area adjacent to the kitchen is where most of your casual time will be spent, with double French doors linking through to a versatile games room that boasts a bar, pool table and outdoor access to the shimmering below-ground salt-chlorinated swimming pool.
An elegant king-sized master suite is the pick of the bedrooms and features a massive wardrobe, a ceiling fan and a generous ensuite bathroom – corner spa bath, separate shower, speaker system and all.
At the rear, a bubbling outdoor spa under the cover of a protective gazebo splendidly overlooks the pool and helps provide a picturesque backdrop to entertaining beneath a lovely pitched pergola. Back inside, there is also a study that completes this truly-wonderful family-friendly floor plan.
Also nearby are the likes of Livingston Marketplace Shopping Centre, Canning Vale College, other excellent educational facilities, major arterial roads, Jandakot Airport, Melville Glades Golf Club and the freeway. Talk about living convenience!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Built-in bar with shelves to the games room, power point for a bar fridge and a spotlight for your dartboard – pool table to stay is negotiable
• Large 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms with built-in robes
• Contemporary main bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower
• Powder room
• Separate laundry
• Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with extra storage options
• 21 solar-power panels – 5kW inverter system
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Ducted gas heating
• 7.1 Pioneer system amplifier, with seven speakers and a sub in the front living/theatre area
• High ceilings to main living area
• New carpet throughout and terracotta tiling throughout
• Oak timber floorboards to the master bedroom and study
• High storage capacity throughout
• New modern roller blinds
• Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards throughout
• Mesh security-screen doors
• Gas hot-water system
• Leadlight doors and deadlock to entrance
• New guttering
• Robotic pool cleaner
• Solar-heating provisions to pool
• New pool lining (last 18 months)
• Poolside waterfall feature
• Rear garden shed
• Small vegetable patch
• Lush front-yard lawns, plus a private backyard grass area for kids and pets to play