12 Cheyne Way, Caversham
Great backyard and HUGE Garage!!
Home Open: Sunday, 26-May-2019, 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM
Home Open Sunday 26th May at 1pm to 1.30pm
Start the car!! This gorgeous 3x2x2 won't last-especially at this price!
Enjoy the open plan family, kitchen and dining area with high ceilings, the kitchen is beautifully appointed with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances.
The private master with his and hers walk in robes offers a generous sized en-suite, double sized shower and has a separate toilet and stone bench tops. The minor bedrooms also have high ceilings, are a good size with built in robes and conveniently located at the front of the home.
The outdoor entertaining area affords a weatherproof patio, is paved with low maintenance garden beds and roller door for access to a massive double garage with store room/ workshop area on the side which could also be utilised for parties and entertaining all year round.
Reasons to buy this gorgeous home include but are not limited to:
• Ducted air conditioning
• 31c High ceilings throughout
• Quality floor tiling and carpets
* Stainless steel appliances to the kitchen and stone bench tops throughout
• Large Master suite with his and hers walk in robes
• Large minor bedrooms with built in robes
• Neat easy care gardens and great outdoor space
• Oversized garage-perfect for tradies or hobbies
• Enjoy the Swan valley lifestyle with Sandalford, Mandoon Estate, Pinelli and many more wineries and restaurants a few minutes away
• Walk to Caversham village shopping centre, the 340 bus service to Bassendean station and the Primary school which is under construction
• Located less than 17km to the city and less than 5km to the Guildford train station
Don't miss this, homes of this quality and style in this price range don't last long, come along to the home open or call me to arrange a private inspection... Liz 0432504003