13 Sabro Lane, Caversham
$399,000 - $429,000
Neat & Tidy Home Across from Parklands
Home Open Sunday 17th November at 11.30am to 12pm
This elevated three bedroom two bathroom home overlooks the spectacular 'Carnelian Park' with a playground and basketball court. Enjoy watching your children play from the comfort of your courtyard.
This beautiful home features;
- Fantastic location, a short stroll to the shopping centre and New Caversham school
- Enclosed front courtyard with astro turf and shade sails
- Master bedroom to the front of the home offering plush carpet, walk in robe and ensuite
- The front living space could be utilised as a theatre or spacious study. This space is fixed with plush carpet and offers a great view of the front parklands
- Both minor bedrooms are well sized and offer plush carpet and built in robes
- Central family bathroom includes a bathtub for your convenience
- Laminate wood flooring and skirting to the living areas
- The kitchen overlooks the open living and dining area and offers a 900mm Westinghouse oven, gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, breakfast bar and ample cupboard space.
- Open plan living and dining area with timber flooring and access to the rear garage
- Smart wiring
- The laundry includes a linen cupboard and additional cabinets for bonus storage space.
- The rear of the home includes a courtyard with liquid limestone, pitched patio and garden shed.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Crim safe screen to the front and rear doors
- Built in 2012
- Land rates; $1965 annually (approx)
- Water rates; $1007.28 annually (approx)
Homes with this location don't come along very often, so be quick!
For more information please contact Liz DeCinque on 0432 504 003