13 Sabro Lane, Caversham
PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE
*** NEW REQUIREMENTS FOR COVID-19
Department of Mines Industry Regulation and Safety have released restrictions for any person attending home opens for sales and rental properties.
All Attendees will be required to provide their full name, mobile phone number, email address and home address - this is mandatory as per Government Regulations.
Any attendees unwilling to provide their details will be denied access in order to comply with the Covid19 restrictions
This elevated three bedroom two bathroom home overlooks the spectacular 'Carnelian Park' with a playground and basketball court. Enjoy watching your children play from the comfort of your courtyard.
This beautiful home features;
- Fantastic location, a short stroll to the shopping centre and New Caversham Valley Primary School
- Enclosed front courtyard with astro turf and shade sails
- Master bedroom to the front of the home offering plush carpet, walk in robe and ensuite
- The front living space could be utilised as a theatre or spacious study. This space is fixed with plush carpet and offers a great view of the front parklands
- Both minor bedrooms are well sized and offer plush carpet and built in robes
- Central family bathroom includes a bathtub for your convenience
- Laminate wood flooring and skirting to the living areas
- The kitchen overlooks the open living and dining area and offers a 900mm Westinghouse oven, gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, breakfast bar and ample cupboard space.
- Open plan living and dining area with timber flooring and access to the rear garage
- Smart wiring
- The laundry includes a linen cupboard and additional cabinets for bonus storage space.
- The rear of the home includes a courtyard with liquid limestone, pitched patio and garden shed.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Crim safe screen to the front and rear doors
- Built in 2012
- Land rates; $1965 annually (approx)
- Water rates; $1007.28 annually (approx)
Homes with this location don't come along very often, so be quick!
For more information please contact Saige O'Neill on 0434 528 478