194 Suffolk Street, Caversham
Situated across from Caversham Shopping Centre and a short walk to Caversham South Primary School (due to open Feb 2020) this well equipped home is perfect for anyone looking to get into the property market, looking to be in the new school catchment zone or wanting to invest.
This extra large 3x2x2 family sized home features;
- Spacious master suite includes a walk in robe and ensuite with double vanity and separate toilet.
- Spacious minor bedrooms are also located to the front of the home and both include built in robes
- Family bathroom affords a big bathtub to relax and unwind
- Open plan living, kitchen & dining area is located to the rear of the home with tiled flooring, high ceilings and plenty of natural light
- The spacious kitchen includes a 900mm Westinghouse oven, gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, double fridge recess, plenty of cupboard space, breakfast bar and feature lighting over the island bench.
- Separate enclosed theatre room with double doors for movie nights in
- Separate laundry off the kitchen with double linen cupboard and access to double garage
- Ducted, reverse cycle Air conditioning throughout the home
- Undercover entertaining space to the rear with astro turf offering low maintenance living.
- Elevated position and secure front garden allows for use of front and back for kids/ pets to play
This home is perfect for those not wanting to spend their weekends gardening, while still offering space and quality. If you have Champagne taste and a Beer budget, this home is sure to impress!
For more information please contact Saige O'Neill on 0434 528 478