6 Simcoe Way, Caversham
Home Open Cancelled - Under Offer
First home buyers, downsizers or investors this is the property for you. This oversized three bedroom, two bathroom home is perfect for anyone looking for low maintenance lifestyle but still wanting plenty of space to enjoy.
The versatile floor plan and larger than average room sizes is sure to suit the most discerning home hunters.
Some of the features of this home include but are not limited to::
- Central open plan living/dining area with tiles throughout
- Well equipped kitchen with gas cooking, Bosch dishwasher, plenty of cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Enclosed theatre room with double doors, perfect for those movie nights in-could also be used as a spare/guest room
- Master bedroom located to the front of the home with his & her walk in robes, private en-suite with twin waterfall shower heads and large vanity space.
- Two Queen sized minor bedrooms both with walk in robes
- Central main bathroom with waterfall shower and bathtub for you to relax in
- Undercover entertaining area and low maintenance gardens
- Astroturf to the rear for your pets and kids to enjoy
- Double garage with single roller door access to the rear of the home
- Ducted, Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home
- Solar panels (3.5 kw) to keep your bills low
- Fully painted throughout
- Built 2016
- Council Rates; approx $2,000 annually
- Water Rates; approx $1,300 annually
This home is centrally located a short walk to the new school opening in 2020 and the local shopping centre. With the 340 bus service to the Bassendean station also in easy reach.
For more information please call Saige on 0434 528 478