62 Coonawarra Drive, Caversham
Space For The Entire Family
This spacious four bedroom, two bathroom home situated on 519sqm block has so much to offer. With two living areas, an excellent sized kitchen and a great out door space, this property caters to the whole family.
• Open plan kitchen/living area with ceiling fans & gas bayonet to keep you comfortable all year round.
• A formal front lounge room with French door creating good separation from the main living area.
• Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher & gas cooktop overlooking the main living space and rear entertaining area
• Well sized master bedroom with plush carpet, ceiling fan, walk in robe & en-suite
• Three minor bedrooms all with double built in robes & ceiling fans
• Central family bathroom with bath tub & separate toilet
• Separate laundry with access to the rear drying area and 'Cat enclosure'.
• Large pitched patio entertaining area overlooking the spacious grassed area
• Big garden shed offering excellent storage (unpowered)
• Crim safe flyscreens to the front and rear doors
* Drive through access to the rear from the garage
• Alarm system
• Gas hot water system
• Built in 2001
Walking distance to the Caversham South Primary school-opening in 2020, the shopping centre precinct and a selection of wineries and cafes. Less than 17km to the city and around 5km to train stations and major shopping.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please call Liz on 0432 504 003.