54 Esther Street, Eden Hill
$360 p/week Weekly
NEW YEAR, NEW HOME!
If you're looking for that family friendly home that is close to everything then we have the right one for you! This double brick beauty is boasting with features that everyone wants, huge double sized bedrooms, storage and all the character charm from the old world. Home opens will start from this week with the property available to move into from the 10th January 2020.
****Monthly lawn mowing and gardening included in Rent****
(tenants responsible for weeding)
- 3 Huge bedrooms
- 1 Spacious bathroom with separate tub and shower recess
- 1 Oversized sunroom/games room/ guest bedroom
- Formal front lounge room
- High ceilings throughout
- Polished floorboards
- Leadlight window features
- Security screen doors
- Ducted cooling and heating
- Built in robe to master only
- Ceiling fans to bed 1 and 3
- Dishwasher and electric cooking
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Fire place to front lounge with built in storage
- Fully fenced rear yard with patio
- Childrens cubby house and slide
- Second patio area outside the sunroom for additional space
- Please note the shed is not included with the property
- Single garage, can be used as shed/storage if desired.
- Pets considered upon application
- 12 month lease available
- Only a short walk to Eden Hill Primary School and Good Shepherd Catholic School
- Close to local parks, a short ride to the river/Success Hill and the Bassendean Shopping strip
- 12 kms from the City centre and 11 kms from the Airport
If you would like to know more about the property please contact Jones and Co on 9377 3336 or click on contact agent to email your inquiry.
TO VIEW: Please go directly to book your inspection or to register to join an existing inspection.
PLEASE NOTE if you are not registered online we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Please be aware you are not permitted to enter the premises without a Jones & Co Property representative accompanying you.
All of our properties must be viewed prior to submitting an application.