10 Beverley Terrace, South Guildford
Family Friendly Home, Workshop on 1072sqm
Home Open: Sunday, 25-August-2019, 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Home Open Sunday 25th August 11am to 11.30am
Want a large family home, big backyard and drive through access to a powered workshop?
This spectacular home is perfect for your family, set on 1072sqm of riverside land and only 12km from the city, the opportunities are endless with this home.
One option is to retain the spacious 4x2 family home and develop the backyard or you could leave as is and enjoy the spacious backyard with a huge powered workshop and plenty of space for the kids and pets to explore.
This pocket of riverside location is one of Perths best kept secrets and represents excellent value with all the space you need for your family now and the ability to sub divide while retaining the front family home when the time is right.
There are many reasons to make this superb home yours including but not limited to:
• 1072sqm block with sought after Swan river location, fantastic area to bring up kids and get them to explore the outdoors
• Two living zones, the front lounge and dining area has high ceilings, Fireplace with gas outlet, ornate cornices and clever separation from the rear living zone with feature doors
• Daikin Air conditioning and Ceiling fans to 3 of the bedrooms
• Immaculately presented with solid timber floors to the front living areas
• Private Master suite located at the rear with ceiling fan, walk in robe and spacious en suite
• High Ceilings with feature cornices and LED lighting
• Beds 2&3 are Queen sized and feature solid timber floors, sliding built in robes, ceiling fans and electric roller shutters
• Bed 4 is currently utilised as a home office and includes built in robes and solid timber floors
• Kitchen is the ‘central hub’ and includes gas hotplate, electric oven, dishwasher, appliance cupboards, plenty of benchspace and ample storage
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area offers plenty of space to entertain and a stunning outlook of the spacious back garden
• ‘Sun room’ located off the informal living area is the gateway to the outdoors and offers an additional play area for the kids or a place to relax and unwind all year round
• The ‘Wrap around’ Pitched patio is the perfect place to get friends and family together and enjoy the Perth outdoor lifestyle and easy access to the third toilet off the laundry
• Drive through the carport to the enormous Workshop (approx. 9x6m) with 3 phase power and loads of space to store boats, caravans or camping equipment or to work on projects from home
• Solar panels and solar hot water system
• Bore reticulation for lush gardens
• Parking for several vehicles under cover
• Garden sheds, ample lawn area, veggie patch and fruit trees
• Less than 3km to the Guildford café strip and Train station
• 150m to the number 36 bus stop into the city
• Approx 12km to Perth city and less than 10km to the airport
Don't miss your opportunity to secure this well appointed family home and your future with so many options to either enjoy as it is or develop and retain.
Subject to relevant approvals the site survey with options for sub division has already been completed can be provided on request.
Call me to arrange a private inspection or come along to the home open
Liz DeCinque 0432504003