26 Wundu Entrance, South Guildford
This beautifully presented, compact, 4x2x2 home has been well maintained and includes modern, renovated bathrooms and kitchen - so there's nothing to do but sit back and enjoy all this home has to offer.
The spacious, covered outdoor areas are perfect for entertaining all year round and there's plenty of room for a pool or for the kids to run and play on the expansive grassed area.
26 Wundu entrance is tucked away in a private position at the end of the street and the extra wide driveway offers plenty of parking and drive through access to the big backyard, which provides under cover storage for motorbikes or extra cars, or just space to sit back, relax and enjoy the beautiful weather and the great outdoors with family and friends.
This home has everything you've been looking for and is within a very affordable budget, features include but are not limited to;
* The Renovated, modern, 'Masterchef' kitchen offers plenty of bench and cupboard space, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and truly is the 'Hub of this home"
* 480sqm of land, close to shops and parks
* BRAND NEW Ducted Air conditioning
* Superb, renovated kitchen and main bathroom
* Down lights and feature lighting throughout
* Renovated En suite and Walk in robe to the master bedroom
* Stylish timber and tiled flooring with skirting boards and light filled living areas
* Plenty of grass for the kids to play and pets to explore
* Drive through access, secure parking for several vehicles
* Shoppers entrance from carport
* Security screens
* TWO Patios, which are functional outdoor entertaining areas for friends and family
* Garden shed
* ZERO stamp duty to first home buyers that qualify for the FHOG
* Choice of excellent schools nearby-including Guildford grammar, Guildford primary school, St Michaels school and La Salle college
* A few minutes to Guildford cafe strip and train station
This home offers work/ life balance with the convenience of shopping and parks nearby and it's less than 15km to Perth city, less than 5km to the airport-giving you more time with your family.... you'll wish you lived here sooner.
Come along to the home open or call me to arrange a private inspection
Liz DeCinque 0432504003