Units 2&3/26 Kweda Way, Nollamara
Great Opportunity - Impressive 6% yield
Home Open Sunday 15th September at 1.15pm to 1.45pm
Built in 2016 these stylish ground floor units are located in the premium corner of southern Nollamara, with Woodchester Reserve just at the end of the street. In sight of the CBD, These units are perfect for city based professionals, first home buyers, and downsizers looking for a stylish low maintenance home close to everything.
Unit 3 is currently tenanted until Oct 2020 at $300 per week, so would suit an astute investor. Unit 2 is available for vacant possession now.
Investors.. we have run the numbers for you. Both units offer an impressive 6% annual yield.
Unit 3 is currently rented at $300 per week = $15,600 annual rental income
$15,600 / $260,000 x 100 = 6% annual yield.
Based on REIWA figures in July 2018 - the average rental yield for the Perth Metro region sat at 3.6 per cent which puts these properties well above average.
- Two bedrooms with built in wardrobe to the master
- Large fully tiled open plan living area
- Split system air conditioner located in the living area
- Fantastic kitchen with stone tops and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- A modern bathroom/laundry with Bosch washer/dryer combo included
- Enclosed courtyard area
- Alarm system
- Secure complex with intercom access
- Separate storage room
- One undercover parking bay
- Small, self managed complex, low strata fees of approx $750 per YEAR
- Close to the local parks, schools and shopping centres.
To arrange a viewing please call Liz 0432 504 003