8/36 Devon Road, Bassendean
OVER 55s DOWNSIZER OR INVESTMENT
If you are looking to downsize or want to your parents close to town centre then this could be for you. Lifestyle options include - Walking distance to the shops, bus stop on the same street, easy access to the train station and all of cafes, restaurants, medical centres, Coles, pharmacies, Bassendean Oval and river lifestyle. Over 55s offer a great opportunity to be in a complex with like minded people.
The location of this unit is tucked away at the rear of the complex offering a good sized outdoor area. If you like to potter around the yard, but not have to maintain too much, then this could be the space for you. This brilliant 2 bedroom' one bathroom unit has a good floor space and amazing air conditioning.
Upon entry you have your open plan living area which offers the perfect place to entertain friends and guests plus easy access to your courtyard. The generous kitchen offers ample benchtop space, cupboards galore, dual sink, gas hot plate, wall oven and large pantry.
Your master bedroom tucked away at one end of the home offers large built in robes for all your storage needs, carpets for your comfort and easy access to the central bathroom which has a separate shower and bathtub.
Bedroom 2 is bigger than most and is privately tucked away at the other end of the home for extra privacy.
The courtyard has an array of beautiful flowers, undercover patio entertaining area, garden shed and space for the grandkids and furkids to play!
- Over 55’s 2x1 unit
- End unit in secure complex of 10
- Ducted reverse cycle A/C throughout
- Open plan living area
- Generous sized kitchen
- Large master with built in robes
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with access to the backyard
- Gas bayonet & ceiling fan in living area
- Garden shed
- Reticulated easy care gardens
- Gate access from carport to rear
- Undercover patio entertaining
- Access from living room and laundry to your outdoor entertaining area
- Council rates approximately $1702 per year
- Water rates approximately $893.00 per year
- Strata rates approximately $451.00 per quarter
- Small pets allowed in complex