35 Scaddan Street Bassendean WA 6054
HighlightsWhen walking through the front doors you can feel that the home is built with an element of quality and it boasts the best of the best appliances and fittings, there was no penny pinching to be seen when designing this home!
The kitchen is the heart of a home and here it is no different. The alfresco and the plunge pool become an inter-fusion as it seamlessly blends into one space with the large scope of windows allowing light to permeate the entire space.
Upstairs you'll find the master bedroom is fit for a king with a grand space to fit the largest of bedroom suites and wardrobe space is not at a loss for this with two generous walk in wardrobes.
This incredible home is not only perfect in design, but also in location with easy access to Guildford Road, a short distance to Bassendean Train Station and 10 minutes to the Perth Domestic Airport, navigating your away around will be simple and stress free.
Act quick this beautiful home will quickly be secured by someone very lucky!
Features at glance:
- Three bedrooms - Large bedrooms with plush carpets
- Master suite - More than generous in size, perfect for a king size bedroom suite
- His and her walk in wardrobes - Carpeted and fitted out
- Two bathrooms - En suite bathroom feature a deep soaking bath, perfect to unwind in after a long week at work
- A kitchen with class and finesse - The hub of the home has gas cooktop and electric oven
- Kitchen storage is at an all time high featuring large drawers
- Sizable ground floor living space - Flows seamlessly through to the alfresco paved in coral stone
- Gas bayonet in the ground floor living area
- Take a dip in the plunge pool this summer - Glass balustrade blurs the divide between the pool and the alfresco
- Gas bayonet in the alfresco area - No need for a last minute rush to buy a gas bottle before a bbq with friends and family
- Downstairs living room
- Upstairs living area
- Front enclosed courtyard
- Smart wired - Built in speakers in the living room and alfreso to stream your favourite music
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Intercom with video and remote gate control
- Double garage - Built with a rear garage door to allow parking space for trailers or additional vehicles
- Close to the airport
- Landsize 435sqm
- Council rates $2658