64 Swan Street Guildford WA 6055
HighlightsThe stunning original nostalgia of this gorgeous 4 bedroom 2 bathroom circa-1910 home will warm your heart just as much as its commanding corner position on a massive 933sqm (approx.) block that sits behind a beautiful white picket fence and only footsteps away from cafes, restaurants and the famous Rose & Crown Hotel.
The decades have been kind to this sublime property’s classic character features, with soaring high ceilings, solid wooden Jarrah floorboards, decorative ceiling cornices and roses and tall feature skirting boards amongst them. Beyond a delightful gate on the corner, as well as lush established gardens and a wraparound bull-nose verandah entry deck lies a grand floor plan that is brilliant in both its versatility and symmetry.
Either one of the separate family or formal-lounge rooms double as a fourth bedroom here – both large in size and enjoying double-door verandah access from opposite ends of the residence, as well as their own feature fireplaces. At the rear of the block, you will find a large separate yoga studio – or potential gym, games room, studio or home office – with high ceilings, split-system air-conditioning, a fan, rainwater tank and its own gas hot-water system. This flexible space makes for an ideal “third” living area next to a powered workshop with a bench and double doors, as well a separate wine, entertainment or music room with its own bar, split-system and double doors for privacy.
Staying outdoors, a separate laundry is complemented by a low-maintenance artificial-turf backyard, vegetable gardens, a claw-foot bathtub with a shower and a fabulous open-air entertaining deck under the shade. Best of all, it isn’t overlooked by anybody.
Back inside, polished concrete floors grace a modern open-plan kitchen and dining area where single and double French doors that open out to the back, split-system air-conditioning, a gas bayonet for heating and feature down lights meet quality engineered bench tops, double Luisina sinks, pressed-tin splashbacks, a powered appliance nook, Blanco range-hood and under-bench oven appliances and Bosch gas-cooktop and stainless-steel-dishwasher appliances.
A huge front master is the pick of the three main bedrooms with its separate twin built-in-wardrobe and storage options and double doors that allow fresh air to filter in from the entry verandah. Both bathrooms are only metres away too, each offering something slightly different.
Both East Guildford Train Station and the lovely Fauntleroy Park are just metres from your front door, as are bus stops, Guildford Grammar School, Guildford Primary School and the iconic Lilac Hill Park beside our picturesque Swan River. In a few minutes, you will also be able to access food and shopping in the heart of Guildford, The Guildford Hotel, Midland, major arteries and some of the finest wineries and breweries our famous Swan Valley has to offer. This is the lifestyle you deserve – and what a way to enjoy it!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Light and bright kitchen/dining area
• Separate family room/4th bedroom with a gas bayonet and feature gas fireplace
• Separate formal lounge/4th bedroom with split-system air-conditioning, a ornamental fireplace, plenty of natural light and a pleasant garden aspect
• Large front 2nd bedroom with ample built-in robe space and double doors opening out to the verandah
• Generous 3rd bedroom with BIR’s/storage and a central fireplace
• Charming main bathroom with a claw-foot bathtub, a timber ceiling, vanity, toilet, heat lamps and a pleasant garden view
• Double doors off the dining area, into a retro-tiled second bathroom with a vanity, toilet and a feature rain shower (with an additional second showerhead)
• Feature leadlight entrance
• Solar-power panels
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• CCTV security
• Wooden window frames
• Stylish light fittings
• Original wood fired stove
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system to the main house
• Garden Shed
- Landsize 933sqm