10 Butler Court Guilderton WA 6041
HighlightsTucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, minutes away from the Moore River and Guilderton Beach is your next home away from home.
Tastefully refurbished and renovated, all you need to do is relax and enjoy the peaceful surrounds this property provides.
Welcome to 10 Butler Court, Guilderton.
Located in the ever popular seaside holiday destination of Guilderton, with a multitude of local activities to do including fishing, swimming, walking, paddling, BBQ’s down by the river mouth as well as a challenging 9 hole golf course nearby to play, with the local country club/tavern supporting tennis and lawn bowls.
Being just over an hours drive from Perth CBD makes it easy to pop up for weekends to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
The home itself consists of 3 good sized bedrooms, 1 bathroom with a separate toilet and laundry. The Kitchen and Dining area face the back of the property with the generously sized living room located to the front of the home.
Outside at the back of the home you’ll find a large shed for storage, a deck area that looks over the back lawn and out across an open farmland block that borders the property.
Other Features Include but are not limited to,
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, plenty of parking space
- Renovations throughout the home include, new carpet, new timber flooring, renovated bathroom and laundry area, painted throughout, led lighting throughout, shutter blinds installed.
- Large powered outdoor shed
- Covered deck area
- Storage area located on the deck
- Large 851 sqm block with good sized lawn areas both front and back
- Air conditioning unit in Living Room
This home has been well looked after and renovated by the current owners but it is time for a new owner to start utilising this great holiday home
Please get in contact with Vincent Parry for further information and to schedule an appointment.