66 Kenny Street Bassendean WA 6054
HighlightsHaving undergone an impressive modern revamp of recent times, this gorgeous circa-1920s 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home offers the best of both worlds by combining its original nostalgia of yesteryear with quality additions that all complement a wonderful location close to it all – our picturesque Swan River included.
High ceilings, solid wooden Jarrah floorboards and feature skirting are commonplace throughout most of the house, whilst an open-plan dining and kitchen area is impeccably tiled and boasts a double linen/storage cupboard, double sinks, a water-filter tap, tiled splashbacks, a range hood, a gas cooktop, Kleenmaid oven and a sleek white Fisher and Paykel dishwasher. It all overlooks a comfortable lounge room with split-system air-conditioning and stunning white plantation window shutters that are also prevalent within the bedrooms.
A stylish bathroom has been impressively renovated to include a walk-in rain shower with a second showerhead, a stone vanity, toilet and heat lamps. Double doors off the dining area reveal a spacious paved rear courtyard for covered alfresco and shade-sail entertaining, as well as shady and elevated backyard lawns with low-maintenance gardens – orange and lemon fruit trees amongst them. A powered workshop shed is simply an added bonus, with double entry doors allowing it the potential of being utilised as a large single garage down the track, benefitting from the possibility of securely-gated side driveway access.
Also nearby are lush local parks (including Bassendean Oval), Bassendean Primary School, the Cyril Jackson Senior Campus and Recreation Centre, bus stops, Bassendean Train Station, cafes, bars, eateries, Bassendean Shopping Centre, the heart of old Guildford town and even our famous Swan Valley. Living here is easy – very easy!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
- Spacious front master bedroom with air-conditioning, a ceiling fan and built-in wardrobes
- Large front 2nd bedroom with a ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning, a brick fireplace and ample built-in robe/storage space
- 3rd bedroom – or study – with a ceiling fan and its own feature brick fireplace
- Separate laundry with storage and a separate 2nd toilet
- Lovely verandah entry deck, overlooking neat and tidy front-yard lawns
- Security-alarm system
- Instantaneous gas hot-water system
- Manicured front gardens
- 485sqm (approx.) block with ample driveway parking space either side of double driveway gates
- Built in 1923 (approx.)
For more information, please contact Leanne Glossop on 0414 225 414.
- Landsize 486sqm
- Council rates 1659.62
- Water rates 1053.18