10 Inquirer Lane Stratton WA 6056
HighlightsFor all Families, First Home Buyers and Investors, this home is the one for you. Built in 1994, this spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with multiple living spaces is simply a home you cannot miss.
Welcome to 10 Inquirer Lane, Stratton
Built on a spacious 510sqm(approx) block and spread over 147sqm(approx) of internal living area, this single level brick home will provide an ample amount of space for families small and large.
As you enter the home, you are greeted with the Front living room to your right and on your left is the Master bedroom with its walkin wardrobe and ensuite. Further along the central hallway is the second room or office.
At the centre of the home you’ll find the largest space consisting of an open plan Kitchen, Dining and what can be 2 Living areas. The Kitchen is well appointed with a large bench top, plenty cupboards for storage, a good sized pantry as well as an Omega oven and Gas Stove Top.
Towards the rear of the home you will find 2 more bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, all bedrooms in the home have their own fans and evaporative air conditioning vents. The main bathroom and separate laundry are found down this end of the home with access to the back yard through the laundry.
In the backyard you will find a generous sized lawn area with a chicken run or potential vegetable garden as well as a garden shed. You can access the backyard through the double garage if you wish to park a trailer or small boat.
The property includes but is not limited to;
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 2 Car Garaging
- Multiple living or dining areas
- Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning throughout the home
- Ceiling Fans in each bedroom
- Carpeted flooring in Master Bedroom and Front Living Room
- Tiled floors in Hallway, Kitchen, Dining and Living areas
- Vinyl Flooring bedroom 2, 3 and 4
- Walk In Wardrobe in Master, Built in wardrobes in bedrooms
- Separate Laundry with access to backyard
- Double Garage with drive through access to back of home
- Garden Shed
- Chicken Run/Potential Vegetable Garden
10 Inquirer Lane, Stratton is a good sized family home waiting for its new owner.
For further information please contact Vincent Parry on 0426 907 397
Home OpensSaturday the 19th of June from 11:00 - 11:30 am
- Apartment size 147sqm
- Landsize 510sqm
- Council rates 1885.00
- Water rates 1032.60