We are seeking Assistant Property Managers to join our experienced and highly regarded property management team across our Bassendean and Ellenbrook offices.
The position is ideally suited to someone who is in a current administration-based role however would like to specialise in a career in real estate. You will shadow and be trained by our Senior Property Manager who will support you through a friendly and comprehensive induction process to ensure you are comfortable with our systems and procedures.
You will be expected to communicate with clients and tenants in a professional manner and conduct your duties in accordance with current company and legislative framework. Our training and support will see you transition into a qualified Residential Property Manager role.
To be successful in the role you need
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Possess the ability to build relationships
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess an ‘C Class’ drivers’ license
What we provide to enable you to be successful
- Comprehensive and ongoing training
- Access to professional and personal development programs
- Work in a supportive, team focused environment
- Option to work between our Ellenbrook and Bassendean offices
- Access to the latest cloud-based technology which allows you to work remotely
- Clear career progression pathway across all real estate roles
About the agency
We are an independent, boutique agency located on the trendy café strip in Bassendean and now in the brand-new urban precinct, Brooklane Shopping Centre, Ellenbrook.
With terrific brand presence within the local community and surrounding suburbs, we are consistently the highest performing agency within our neighbourhoods.
We are very proud and protective of our respectful team culture.
If you would like to have a confidential chat, please call Kelly Jones 0413 147 393 or simply ‘Apply Now’ to register your interest.