8 Bradley Way Lockridge WA 6054
From the front, this plasterboard and brick veneer 1969 built cottage sits on 711 sqm of subdivisible land (R20/R50 zoned STCA) but it is A LOT more than just that. The owners have maintained her charm throughout. Make this an investment that you will not regret!
With jarrah floorboards right the way through, the property gives you a warm embrace. LIKE A REALLY GOOD HUG!
With a lounge/dining front room with split system air conditioning. [Removed line re: heater 'potential'] A stylishly renovated kitchen is already in place with composite bench tops, stainless steel fittings, dishwasher, induction cooktop, soft close cabinets and LOTS of light. Just off the kitchen sits a well suited up laundry with outside access to the garden.
The bathroom remains full of quirk with its dual purpose bath/shower and vanity - don't forget the quirky tiles in place. With the bathroom positioned centrally to all 3 bedrooms. All the bedrooms are a good size with large windows [only the kitchen has sash windows] looking onto the lush native garden for your everyday ease and enjoyment.
The well established gardens create the home's privacy. The owners have created a native garden for environmental purposes as well as being low maintenance. There is a double gated access down the side of the property which lead through to the large, powered workshop/shed
Property Features Include:
· Jarrah flooring throughout
· High ceilings
· Formal lounge
· Kitchen has electric induction stovetop/oven, dishwasher, overhead cabinets and ample bench space
· Bathroom has single vanity/basin with bath and shower
· 3 bedrooms of a good size
· Rear laundry/toilet
· Established gardens and trees throughout the front and rear of the property. [Not all native plants - just the front yard]
· Front garden is drip reticulated, back garden is on a greywater system
· Established fruit trees - Limes, Grapefruit, Guava, Strawberry Guava, Fig Tree and an ornamental Mulberry Tree.
· Large powered shed
· Through access
· Gated entrance
· Zoned R20/50 all Sub division enquiries can be directed to City of Swan - all planning is STCA.
Home OpensSunday the 20th of June from 12:30 - 1:00 pm
- Landsize 711sqm
- Council rates 1650.00
- Water rates 1007.29